If you are interested in habits to develop the investor mindset then grab a copy today before the price goes up.
#BreakIntoVC: How to Break Into Venture Capital And Think Like an Investor gives you the insight to understand technology investing without endlessly scouring the internet or having access to the top venture firms in the industry.
What if a few new habits could help you understand the complex and ever-changing landscape of the technology sector? What if you could tell a great business from a good business with a few simple steps? Imagine being one of the smartest people in the room when it comes to transportation technology, drones or healthcare technology.
Bradley Miles, in his first book, covers multiple ways to analyze and understand the complex and opaque world of technology investing.
Here are a few things that you will get out of #BreakIntoVC.
In this book, you will learn:
- The fundamentals of the venture capital industry and how it works
- The difference between accelerators, angel investors, early stage VCs and late stage VCs
- How to understand any market
- The key metrics that matter to VCs
- How to value early and late stage technology companies
- How to reach venture capitalists
- How to land a job, internship or learning-based opportunity at a venture capital firm
- How to handle a mock call with a venture capitalist
- How to spot great technology businesses in your everyday life
- How to pitch a business to venture capitalists
- Case studies on how five other people broke into the venture capital
BONUS: A step-by-step method to pitching a company that Bradley has utilized when speaking with venture capital investors and current businesses that he recommends you use when setting up your first pitch.
Buy this book NOW to learn everything you need to know to access the world of venture capital.
Pick up your copy today by clicking the BUY NOW button at the top of this page.
To get access to the bonus materials other resources (all for FREE) be sure to visit breakintovc.com